Welcome peeps! You have come to the right place. This is where you can speak your heart out. YES! Confess your guilt, your sins, your dirty little secret and anything you want to share with the world! Because we are a GOOD LISTENER and errr... a SINNER too! ;)

Email (optional)
Your Confession
Gender Male
Female

This online form was provided by Freedback.

Stalking On My Ex's New Gf!

Hye, i want to share this deepest secret of mine. When my ex
left me for the other girl, i just dunno how to live anymore. Me then stalking
my ex and found his new gf fb and contact no.

Then, i keep on spamming her gf hp with bad msgs like telling she's ugly, she
looks horrible, she stinks and etc. I keep on doing this 3-4 times everyday for
a month!! After awhile, I think I just hate my bf and her new gf, and I want to
move on. So ive stopped doing that but i just realized that I wasted so much
time doing that. And now, ive already have new bf who is better than my ex!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online